I'm going back to Pella. The Des Moines move didn't work out, no room and all this other stuff. but I figure It'll be good. I should probably focus on: getting a job/going to school still and then after all of that stuff is complete, I can just transfer to a different music college 'round the states. I'm not really bummed for not fully moving to Des Moines, I know less than like 4 people. I haven't seen any of them in months, so it doesn't really matter if I'm here or in Pella, I would do the exact same thing that I was doing in Pella down here.
I think I'm also going to focus on my guitarrrrrr [of lack of] skills, I've been playing some music easy indie/folk pop stuff that I can't shred anymore [not that I could really shred that much anyways] but yeah, once I start practicing and learning more, before the school and at the school. I think I'll be way happier as a musician then I am now.
Also, to note, I'm not going to worry about "falling in love" or any of that shit, the above statements are way more important to me then any girl will ever be.
I'm really happy right now. I listened to my friends new band. Its good stuff. I'm slowly figuring out what I am/need to do, smoking cigars, listening to Iggy Pop. Wow, life is amazing.
"Look out honey, cause I'm using technology
Ain't got time to make no apology
Soul radiation in the dead of night
Love in the middle of a fire fight"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment