Monday, January 21, 2008

This time tomorrow.

I just up and moved away from home. I wouldn't say that I just moved, more or less its like I am on a vacation. I'm sitting in my friend Jenny's apt in the drake area of Des Moines, her random pets are making noise, but not in an annoying way. I'm finding comfort listening to her parrot behind the melodies of The Kinks.

Out of cigarettes, outta money. Job searching tomorrow or this week, whenever I'll be able to. Jenny has to work tomorrow from noon til about 8. I think I will write as much music as I possibly can. I think I may like living here for awhile. One of the last things my mother said to me was "Dustin, cant you wait to move later?" and of course, "Dustin, be safe, I love you, I'm going to miss you making noise late at night going up the stairs."

Is it a bad thing to feel so good, about leaving without notice?

No comments: